Thursday, November 27, 2008

Believe Me I'm Lying

Hey, you always seem to catch me when I lying
About the stupidest of things.
Okay, you stand there while I stab you in the back
With the words (that I told you)
"I never, never, never, should have taken this so far."

Go ahead and buy yourself a drink
Cause you know you're deserving of it
Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep
And think how you hate me so bad.
You know hate me so bad.

I could write about a thousand songs to impress you.
But I wouldn't want to do that
I could make you feel like queen of the world but I won't
Because you’re full of imperfections.

This is coming from a third perspective
All I’m saying is you need to be selective
This is coming from a gentleman
With your needs in mind, I got his on the sideline

Go ahead and buy yourself a drink
Cause you know you're deserving of it
Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep

Go ahead and buy yourself a drink.
Cause you know you’re deserving of it.
Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep,
And think how you hate me so bad.

-------------------------------------

Fast times this week.

Tuesday was pretty awesome. Cobra Fucking Starship!
OK. We ended up lining up for about 12 hours with a bunch of other girls. 10 minutes separated us from them. We're awesome. Anyways, this was the day I hate all Meet and Greets. Of course, when it's me, its ok xP. Enough about that. The show was awesome. It was awkward during Sing It Loud and Hit The Lights. I didn't know any lyrics, just song titles. I have them on my iTunes, yet hardly any plays. Oh well. FTSK came on. Pretty awesome. It was my first FTSK experience and it was quite entertaining. They played ''Catastrophe'' which I hear they don't play very often which was a bonus for a first-timer like me. Then before Cobra came on, my dear Jenicka, kind of.. passed out. But it was all cool when she came back during the middle of the set...

The show ended at around 11pm. It was freaking cold by this time. But the end of the show means chillage with band members. I must say that I freaking love Suarez! Thinking of him just makes me go, "awwww''. While taking our picture, he pulled my arm over his shoulder, saying "Come on, get your arm around me", which I thought was so cute. Because I usually just put the arm/hand on the back, and it was cute how he told me to do that. While waiting for this photo, I was drinking a can of coke, and Jenicka asked if I wanted her to hold it during the pic and I don't remember who it was but we decide to have a bit of product placement in this photo. So, me holding a can of coke, with my arm around Suarez, waiting for a pic. Then, he joins in on the action and holds the can of coke with me, which I thought was super cute. And the cherry on top, which I didn't realize, was the face he was making which was adorable. Mind you, this man is probably at least 25.
I heart Suarez.

3 comments:

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

OMG I didn't know he said that when he pulled your arm around! OMG THATS SO AWESOME AND CUTE!!
TOTAL AWWWW. What a man. haha 25.
Damn straight!!

I'm sorry I passed out on you. I'll try my hardest not to let that happen. But really Im oober sorry. :(

PS. Product placement = only for the cool kids

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

I love our loves

Anita* said...

i love our loves tooo! lol