So apparently since the holidays started, I have nothing to do but blog about my lame life. Hooray! As 2010 comes to an end, I guess it's time to reflect on what kind of year this was and set goals for what I want accomplished in 2011.
2010 was pretty tame. But then again, my life is pretty tame. I stressed out about my last semester of university. Pretty certain that I was going to fail LAW534: Law of Business and Government Regulations. As the semester was coming to an end, I freaked out about what to do with the rest of my life. I also turned 22 this year and it's been just ok so far. I realized I wasn't going to move out this year (Sorry Jenicka!). I finally graduated from Ryerson and now hold a Bachelors of Commerce. I embarked months of confusion of what to do with my life. Didn't apply to any real jobs. But got a little promotion at my part-time non-real job! Woo! Then a couple health scares happened to a certain person who starts with a 'J' and ends in an 'icka'. No more health scares! Then I saw my first ballet courtesy of Veronica! And Christmas 2010 was awesome. Yep, that sums up 2010.
So for 2011, I am going back to school 100%. Most likely in the summer. I am determined to travel abroad to the UK. And to do all these things, I need to open a savings account. I want to start really saving to move out of my house. I guess in past years, I've never said what things I wanted to do in that year. It's always been "exercise more" etc... which is good, but harder to keep track of. But the previous post does apply still =P.
Cheers to the New Year!
2 comments:
No more health scares!! ( I shall try)
And its okay bout not moving out. I'll start putting money away as well and we'll get there when we get there :)
But in general I would indeed rather start putting money away to get to the UK before our movings outs!
If you want me with you that is... the UK calls to me!! haha
Im still stoked that you got that promotion at work. Definitely amazing :) And i wish you good luck in your going back to school next year. Youre going to be WAYYYYYYY educated dude!!
Here
Post a Comment