I just woke up from a fuzzy dream
You never would believe the things that I have seen
I looked in the mirror and I saw your face
You looked right through me, you were miles away
All my dreams, they fade away
I'll never be the same
If you could see me the way you see yourself
I can't pretend to be someone else
Always love me more, miles away
I hear it in your voice, miles away
You're not afraid to tell me, miles away
I guess we're at our best, miles away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
When noone is around then I have you here
I begin to see the picture, it becomes so clear
You always have the biggest heart
When we're 6.000 miles apart
Too much of no sound
Uncomfortable silence can be so loud
Those three words are never enough
When it's long distance love
Always love me more, miles away
I hear it in your voice, miles away
You're not afraid to tell me, miles away
I guess we're at our best, miles away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
I'm alright
Don't be sorry, but it's true
When I'm gone, you realize
That I'm the best thing that happened to you
You always love me more, miles away
I hear it in your voice, miles away
You're not afraid to tell me, miles away
I guess we're at our best, miles away
You always love me more, miles away
I hear it in your voice, miles away
You're not afraid to tell me, miles away
I guess we're at our best, miles away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away
--------------------------------
I have so much to do but don't want to do any of it. Haha, what else is new. On another note, while not doing the work I was supposed to do, I watched the entire first season of True Blood in a day and a half. For those who don't know what True Blood is, it's a show that stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer (fun fact: they're a couple on screen and off). Anyways, the story takes place at a time where vampires have come out of hiding because they don't have to feed off humans anymore because of a synthetic blood drink, called True Blood, created by a Japanese company. The story surrounds a girl, named Sookie Stackhouse, who has an unusual ability to hear the thoughts of others. She works at a bar and grill called Merlotte's. One night, a vampire named Bill enters Merlotte's. Despite the unwelcomeness of everyone at the restaurant, Sookie decides to approach Bill to fulfill her curiousity of vampires. Later on during the night, two locals capture Bill and move him into the woods to drain his blood (because it's highly valuable and acts as a stimulant for humans). Sookie hears the thoughts of the kidnappers then goes on a search to find Bill and saves him. Bill decides he owes Sookie his life by vowing to protect her always. And the story goes from there... Yes, it's about vampires, and no, its not the same as Twilight. It's better.
Anyways, since season 2 is not out yet, I hope that I will be slightly more productive tomorrow.
1 comment:
Maybe if the guy was younger and hotter I would watch this show. :P Meaning, if he was Robert Pattinson's twin.
Post a Comment