If I fell in love with you
Would you understand me, dear
Love is weird
I colored you a valentine
Struggled just to stay inside the lines
I lose my mind
I really can't believe
I lost myself again
Looking for something crazy
Beautiful love and nothing now
I'm talking in circles again
Have my love, baby
Are you hungry for wonderful
'Cause I am, wonderful 'cause I am
I wrote a song about your eyes
Ate a slice of cherry pie
I cried all night
On the bench inside the park
I'll kiss you slowly in the dark
I'll never stop
I really can't believe
I lost myself again
Looking for something crazy
Beautiful love and nothing now
I'm talking in circles again
Have my love, baby
Are you hungry for wonderful
'Cause I am, wonderful 'cause I am
Baby take me for a ride
Maybe get a little high
In a place we've never been
Time is nothing but a line
We leave everything behind
It'd be so wonderful, wonderful
Looking for something crazy
Beautiful love and nothing now
I'm talking in circles again
Have my love, baby
Are you hungry for wonderful
'Cause I am, wonderful 'cause I am
-----------------------------
Wow, it's been a while since I blogged. Usually, it's 2 days, 3 days max. Haha, but it's not like I have a giant readership. Anyways, school is going. But I find myself ditching school work for RCG work. For those who don't know/are still confused as to what I do at school, check out www.rcginsight.com. But it's so bad. I'm skipping class. Ahh. So bad. They're equally time consuming. But I guess one doesn't constrain me to a lecture hall and allows me to check facebook whenever I want. Anyways, at RCG, we recruit students in the business program every semester with our hiring campaign, which is this time of the semester. This is how the process usually goes: classroom presentations, emails, emails, information sessions, resume review, first round interviews, second round interviews, hire. Anyways, in the past, our hiring methods haven't exactly been objective. In turn, I had to somehow convert the subjective to objective. With my handy recruitment and selection class I took last semester, it's helping me quite a bit. It's just a lot of work to create resume screening, interview, and interview evaluation documents. Almost done. But not quite.
My other than my life being full of work, nothing much really has gone on. I just got sick. That sore throat was the beginning of the end. Not quite, but I'm sure you understand. It just feels horrible to the point that I want to curl up into a ball, cry a little bit, and die. My throat hurts, my nose keeps running, and is beginning to hurt because I'm wiping my nose too much. I have random giant tear-enducing coughing fits. And to add to that, I haven't been getting adequate sleep the last few nights. I'm super tired and feeling like shit. That's enough of my complaining.
Onward, I've missed We The Kings and The Cab. Why?! That's all I can say. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment