Sunday, September 6, 2009

Use Somebody

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces, fill the places I cant reach

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you, And all you know, And how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me, somebody

Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around,
Always looking down at all I see

---------------------

This is the year I need to figure out my life. What the fuck do I want to do?

School is starting in two days. Fourth year. Final year. School to me has been a safe-haven. It's delayed my need to figure everything out. Now that my last year has come, I am confused as to what I want to do in life. What do I really want? Do I wanna to something that makes a lot of money but no heart goes into it? Or, do I wanna do something so passionate that I don't care how much money I make? Obviously, money isn't everything. But it sure is a the non-scary, safe alternative. I'm just too chickenshit to do anything about it.

Either way, I have to do my best this year. Every year it's the same. But somehow, the pressure is definitely intensifying because it's my last chance to show what I can do, or what I can be.

One of my top fears is the fear of failing. I know that life is what I make it, and the most important part is to keep trying to achieve my dreams. But, life likes throwing shit. This year has to be it. It has to be...

On another note, I want to not only go, but live in New York one day. The past couple weeks, I've been watching 'What I Like About You', starring Amanda Bynes and Jennie Garth. Hence, I want to live in New York. Haha. Big dreams. So, in life, I'd want to live in either London, New York, or downtown Toronto of course.

No comments: