What you're gonna do when the show is over
What you're gonna sing when the song is eeire
How you're gonna cope when there is no closure
Where you're gonna reach when the goal gets higher
How you're gonna make it through
When you think you lost your chance
Play on when you're losing the game
Play on 'cause you're gonna make mistakes
It's always worth the sacrifice
Even when you think you're wrong
So play on
Even when the floodgates swing right open
Never let the current take you down, no
Even when you're not sure where you're going
Swimming through a mess and you can't get out
Just going through the motions
Trying not to drown
Play on when you're losing the game
Play on 'cause you're gonna make mistakes
It's always worth the sacrifice
Even when you think you're wrong
So play on
Even through a storm on the darkest night
Don't you ever give up the fight
Even when you feel you're all alone
Play on, play on
Play on when you're losing the game
Play on 'cause you're gonna make mistakes
It's always worth the sacrifice
Even when you think you're wrong
So play on
------------------------
It's been soooo long since I've last written/visited my own blog. Things are hectic with school, work and with exams and final assignments coming up... it's crazy!! I can say that I'm doing pretty well in school, despite my poor midterm grades, I know that I will be able to pull them up with final assignments and of course, final exams coming up. I'm actually in the middle of studying... kinda got distracted and unable to focus actually. It's been like that all day! Ahh. Only because I studied last week, which it was supposed to be! But my test got canceled, thus I am preparing for it because it is tomorrow. Anyways, since the last time I've written, my life has pretty much been the same old. Nothing exciting actually. Can't wait til the holidays! Which prob be my next post... Should get back to studying. Ta.
No comments:
Post a Comment