It's gonna be me baby
It's gonna be you baby
Time I've been patient for so long
How can I pretend to be so strong?
Looking at you baby
Feeling it too baby
If I’m asking you to hold me tight
then it’s gonna be all right
It’s gonna be love
It’s gonna be great
It’s gonna be more then I can take
It’s gonna be free
It’s gonna be real
It’s gonna change everything I feel
It’s gonna be sad
It’s gonna be true
It’s gonna be me baby
It’s gonna be you baby
It’s gonna be...Its gonna be Love
Time am I restless or a fool?
How can you pretend to be so cruel?
Maybe it’s me baby
Maybe it's true baby
Maybe it's everything were dreaming of
We waited long enough
Its gonna be Love
It’s gonna be great
It’s gonna be more then I can take
It’s gonna be free
It’s gonna be real
It’s gonna change everything I feel
It’s gonna be sad
It’s gonna be true
It’s gonna be your the one to do
It’s gonna be me baby
It’s gonna be you baby
The sooner you let two hearts beat together
The sooner you know this love is forever
It’s gonna be love
Love needs time now or never
Its gonna be love
You really got to believe
It’s gonna be strong enough
Its gonna be Love
It’s gonna be great
It’s gonna be more then I can take
It’s gonna be free
It’s gonna be real
It’s gonna change everything I feel
It’s gonna be sad
It’s gonna be true
It’s gonna be your the one to do
It’s gonna be hard
It's gonna be tough
It’s gonna be more then just enough
It’s gonna be love
It’s gonna be love
It’s gonna be sad
It’s gonna be true
It’s gonna be me baby
It’s gonna be you baby
It’s gonna be me baby
It’s gonna be you
It’s gonna be real
It’s gonna be love
-------------------------------
I was cleaning my room today and came across one of my many, many diaries... none completely full of course. Anyways, this particular one brought me back to my 16-year-old self. Let me tell you what happened on the day of August 17, 2004. Yes, 2004. It's the first entry to this diary and here it goes...
"Well, today I'm in quite a happy mood (and that's a good thing). You know how everyone is destined to be with someone? I have faith that that's going to happen with me. And I shouldn't worry about it because if it takes a lifetime, that person will one day come for me. "It's gonna be love, it's gonna be great". For a person who hasn't experienced it, love is (seems) hard and intimidating. But love still needs to find it's way to me (or I still need to get off my ass and search for it)."
So, 4 years later and I'm pretty much the same. I'm sure most girls think about falling in love. It's quite funny actually how we all try to control something that, I think, is beyond our control. And after reliving my 16-year-old self, it's quite... I don't want to say sad, but one notch up from that. I realized how silly a girl I was. As I flipped through my diary, there's a few entries about weddings, prom, dreams, weight and certain boys. I even found a list of wedding songs and all I can say is that they are all 100% pop. Yes, pop! Anyways, I think I'm still facing the same certain issues as I did back then, but taking a more mature and realistic approach. But from looking back, I can see how much I've grown and how much I've deviated from the idealism I had. And now, I worry about more important matters. It's hard to not know what's coming, but it's more fun being surprised.
2 comments:
awww that was really cute anita! going thru the past definitely shows what you've become.
Pop song?! ahaha I believe that!! cool man, oh I'd be scared to come across one of my diaries now. But thats pretty cool man:)
Post a Comment