Friday, January 2, 2009

Bring It (Snakes On A Plane)

Times are strange
We've got a free upgrade
For snakes on a plane
Fuck 'em, I don't care
Pop the cheap champagne
We're going down in flames, hey

Oh! I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it!

So kiss me goodbye
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye
I can see the venom in your eyes
Goodbye

It's time to fly
Tonight the sky's alive
With lizards serpentine
Lounging in their suits and ties
Watch the whore's parade
For the price of fame, hey

Oh! I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it!

So kiss me goodbye
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye
I can see the venom in your eyes

So kiss me goodbye
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye
I can see the venom in your eyes
Goodbye

Ladies and gentlemen,
These snakes is slitherin'
With dollar signs in they eyes
With tongues so reptilians
This industry's venomous
With cold-blooded sentiments
No need for nervousness
It's just a little turbulence

So kiss me goodbye
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye
I can see the venom in your eyes

So kiss me goodbye
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye
I can see the venom in your eyes
Goodbye

Oh! I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it!

We seem to be losing altitude at an alarming pace
From midtown to downtown
Snakes on a blog
I suggest you grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye

-----------------------------------

First post of the new year!

New Year's Eve was pretty awesome. Started off with a Crepes and Twilight avec some pretty awesome people, Samantha, Tiffany, and the Jenicka. One day soon again, ladies! Then, NYE night came along with a sad departure from my bestie. Nerves and anxiety along the subway ride was soo not cool. More like we didn't know more than 10% of the people who were going to be there and didn't know what to expect at all. I left at Bloor and Yonge, while Jenicka stayed on until Sherbourne. I got off at Queen and had to transfer to a streetcar, which took FOREVER. At least 30 minutes on one of the most fucking coldest nights ever. I got to my destination alright, and had a bit of catching up to do. Damn fuckers started without me. Anyways, I like how I take over the music when I get there. What's this fucking R&B shit going on? Switch. Fuck yeah, Cobra. Thank you, little handy USB drive. Anyways, people were drunk and falling all over the place, which I didn't appreciate. 2 beers and a couple drinks later and I'm set. The night consisted a lot of Sing-star whatever the fuck it's called on PS3, Taboo, and dancing... if you call it that. Lots of "fucks" were used. I've discovered that I am quite a vulgar happy drunk. Which is way better than that sad drunk I encountered yesterday. Oh man. Let's not speak of that. Anyways, by the time midnight came along, everyone was so tired and didn't feel like celebrating. Which is fine by me because I was just laying there... haha. Anyways, by 1:30, everyone left but me. Let the real party begin... not. We watched How I Met Your Mother, like most of season 2, and then watched half of 10 Things I Hate About You, slept, woke up and watched the Today Show, and then watched a bit of Two and A Half Men. All was well and on my way to meet Jenicka!

So, I wish you all the best in the upcoming year. Hopefully, more laughs, more friends, more memories. The best to you all.

1 comment:

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

Anita...you always take over the music!!!! I love it!!
AND IT WAS a sad departure on the subway! :( But we reunited in the new year!
I'm super glad you had a good new years eve!! =) I wish the best for you too in the new year. Lets make it amazing...starting with the AGO haha