And no, I'm not the one to blame
It's you ' or is it me?
And all the words we never say
Come out and now we're all ashamed
And there's no sense in playing games
When you've done all you can do
But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back
But it's over
I lose myself in all these fights
I lose my sense of wrong and right
I cry, I cry
It's shaking from the pain that's in my head
I just wanna crawl into my bed
And throw away the life I led
But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die
But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back
I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart
Don't say this won't last forever
You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart
Don't tell me that we will never be together
We could be, over and over
We could be, forever
I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart
Don't say this won't last forever
You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart
Don't tell me that we will never be together
We could be, over and over
We could be, forever
It's not over, it's not over, it's never over
Unless you let it take you
It's not over, it's not over, it's not over
Unless you let it break you
It's not over
-----------------------------------
Random facts you may or may not know about me:
1. I love sleeping.
2. I'm not a fan of using plastic utensils or dishware.
3. I sleep to Armor For Sleep every night I am home.
4. I always wake up at least an hour and a half before I have to be somewhere.
5. I love putting the "What I am Listening to" on MSN.
6. It kills me when my laptop doesn't connect to the internet.
7. I love watching movies on TV and get really mad if I miss a good one even though I've probably seen it many many times.
8. I really dislike drinking water.
9. I don't like dressing up.
10. I hate open spaces, like vast fields.
11. I love sleeping with at least 3 blankets, and the heater on.
12. I hate waking up to an alarm.
13. I hate updates on Facebook.
14. I don't like technology very much.
15. It makes me happy when I see The Academy Is... on my phone and desktop background.
16. I always have to have music playing while getting ready in the morning.
17. I hate my hair.
18. I find putting on makeup therapeutic.
19. I use my pajama pants as a napkin way too often.
20. I worry way too much.
21. I wonder where people on the subway are going.
What are the 21 random facts about you?
3 comments:
19. I use my pajama pants as a napkin way too often. <<<<<< SO DO I. Its so unclean...LOL
So does that mean I should write 21 random fact about me???? can I? I shall cuz you asked haha <3
yesm. im asking only for 21 cuz i was bored/couldnt think of anymore.. and 21 is a good number! guess who is 21 sooonnnn???? <3
haha no way! youre are better!! i was determined not to look at yours while writing mine, so they wouldnt be along the same lines is all!! haha
OMG IS IT ME? ILL BE 21? <3
Post a Comment