I've been all pinched up since Saturday
I've run my self dry of excellence
16 long years in-hale the bullshit in
Whatever I said on Saturday
Whatever I did I'll do it all again
19 marks up walls
Each year one short fall of
Tiny voices, make things harder
Everybody will be let down
Everybody will be let down
What is this for ex-parking lot
The dreamers go buy they never stop
20 plus 5 in let the youth cave in
Tiny voices, make things harder
Everybody will be let down
Everybody will be let down
Tiny voices make things harder
Tiny voices make things harder
Everybody will be let down
Everybody will be let down
Everybody will be let down
Everybody will be let down
---------------------------------
Ok, seriously if you have a problem with me. Please tell me to my fucking face. Don't go telling your mother who tells my mother, who tells me that she heard from a "friend", that I'm not ladylike at all by swearing too much that, that my photos are provocative, that I wear too much makeup that makes me look like a hooker. Tell me to my fucking face. Oh that's right, you haven't spoken a word to me in almost a year. What makes you think that you fucking know me. Oh, you don't. No, I am not depressed. No, I don't change into provocative clothing when I get to school. I really don't need the extra baggage on top of the 15 pounds I already carry. And this photo of me in a low cut black dress? Are you on fucking crack? Would you like to show me this dress? PS. If you knew me, you would know that "fuck" is pretty much every other word spoken. How dare you use me as an example of what not to dress like to your sister who is fucking older than me. Are you fucking insane? Your so-called sister whored it up all through highschool and your telling me I'm not dressing appropriately? I go to a fucking business school, you fucking douche. If you think dress shirts are provocative, wait til you see me layer it with a sweater-vest! You fuckhead. Yes, I'm not being ladylike at all, so shove that up ur 4 foot frame. Fuck, I can probably shove it up yours with one hand. If my photos seem to be disturbing you, stop lingering on it. As for my makeup, experience some before you conclude what's "too much". Before you start talking shit and judging a person based on their fucking Facebook, get your story straight so you can draw YOUR conclusions correctly. Then, I wouldn't have to defend my character. You're 26 fucking years old. Get your life together before you start talking about mine. So, I'm asking you to give me the 10 minutes of my life back that I spent explaining Facebook to my mother, you fucker.
1 comment:
HOLY MOTHER FUCKER.
WTF?
THIS IS INSANE.
what happened?
Post a Comment