Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Cherry cherry
Boom boom
GaGa

Boy, we've had a real' good time
And I wish you the best on your way
Eh eh
I didn't mean to hurt you
I never thought we'd fall out of place
Eh eh, Eh eh

I have something that i love long-long
But my friends keeping telling me that something's wrong
Then I met someone

And babe, there's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
I wish you'd never looked at me that way
Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh

Not that I don't care about you
Just that things got so compilquee
Eh eh
I met somebody cute and finally got each other
And that's funny
Eh eh, hey ey

I have something that i love long-long
But my friends keeping telling me that something's wrong
Then I met someone

And babe, there's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
I wish you'd never looked at me that way
Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh

(Eh eh, eh eh, eh eh...)

I have something that i love long-long
But my friends keeping telling me that something's wrong
Then I met someone

And babe, there's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
I wish you'd never looked at me that way
Eh eh, eh eh

There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
I wish you'd never looked at me that way
Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh

(Cherry cherry, boom boom)

Eh eh, eh, eh
Oh yeah

All I can say is eh eh

--------------------------------

Ok, for the past 2 days, I've been having a bit of a Lady Gaga obsession. Especially with 'Eh Eh' and 'Love Games'. Checkkk checkk check em out!

This week has been full of fun times, examinations, cramming, disappointments, and euphoria. This weekend commenced a time in my life where I had nothing to do, aka reading week. But what was a nice touch to this significant time.. cough.. was the 81st Annual Academy Awards. I can safely say it was probably the most entertaining Oscars in a long while, thanks to a man named Hugh Jackman. This year's Oscars was completely different than any other partially due to the cut backs in venue, production, and replaced with awesome make-shift musicals, an immensely talented pool of nominees, and an incredible host. To be honest, at the beginning of the whole thing, I was a little skeptical because everything was so different than what was traditionally the Academy Awards. Either way, I was completely convinced otherwise after the first 30 seconds and was caught in a giant constant laughter. My highlights of the night was the James Franco/Seth Rogen/Pineapple Express bit, and Kate Winslet's win.

Next, what also began after the commencement of reading week was the three tests I were to have, starting with Monday. So, you can imagine me being not so productive with the Academy Awards on Sunday. Anyways, come Monday, my test could not have gone better. I had a incredible feeling that things were going my way. Once that had finished, I had to study for my International Trade test on the next day. Unfortunately, I was not so lucky. I might have to even drop the course due to my lack of success on the first test, and that gut feeling didn't feel so great. Onward, I had 1.5 days to study for my B2B E-commerce test, in which I spent most of the night in the library, trying to quickly read and absorb the entirety of what we call E-commerce. Come today, my last minute studying paid dividends because I had a giant euphoric feeling while writing it. I hope my results are what I expect. Thank you to the US Miltary for creating my love, multiple choice questions (haha I learned that on a show called QI, you should check that out too, very informative).

Anyways, right now, I just woke up from a deep slumber about 20 minutes ago. I'm waiting for Grey's Anatomy to start at 9pm, then Private Practice. I love Thursdays. Tomorow I have to wake up super early to get downtown to get a metropass for the month of March. I must avoid the line-up! Then, I have a meeting with RCG at 12, and an appointment with my oral surgeon, Dr. E. Grodecki, at 3:45 (Haha I totally namedropped. Jenicka, did you find out if you have the same oral surgeon/oral surgeon place as me? xD). After that, I have to find out if I have to work at 6 - 9:30pm. I sincerely hope not. *crosses fingers* Then, I can see my lovely Jenicka in her first production of REPO! The Genetic Opera. Anyways, that's all for now. I'm out.

1 comment:

Your James Is On Fire said...

You forgot to mention that I introduced you to QI :P