This revolution
Starts when you're movin'
Don't wanna step to me
Unless you plan on losin'
Not here to brag
Not here for thrills
I'm here to battle, baby
I dance to kill
Fall in
Shakin' like a leaf
Bucklin' at the knees
Stop draggin' your feet
Time to go all in
Time for standing tall
Move to kill 'em all
No win lose or draw
Get your back off the wall
[Chorus:]
Get your back off the wall, get your back off the wall
Get your get your get your back, get your back off the wall
We dig them trenches
So they be trippin'
I'm on the front lines
Yeah I see them flinchin'
Annihilation
Of the enemy
Wrath pours down
When I move my feet
Fall in
All my new recruits
Now you're in my troop
Shake 'em in their boots
Time to go all in
They can scratch and claw
We ain't backin' off
Time to lay down the law
Get your back off the wall
--------------------------
After months and months of waiting, the weekend of my summer happened: Bamboozle. Already psyched to see some of my favourite bands, I was also introduced to new music that I couldn't wait to hear again when I got home. During this music festival, I was able to see: The Cab, Cartel, We The Kings, Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy, Family Force 5, Billy Talent, The Sounds, Sum41, Every Avenue, Valencia, Rise Against, and finally No Doubt. I'm probably forgetting some others in there as well. All the bands were amazing and performed really well. I was mostly surprised by how amazing Valencia was. I had never seen them before live and it was probably just a combination of it being a first for me, the songs they played, and how fun they made it with confetti. Somewhere during the events, we saw TONY! Got pics with him of course. It was definitely a fun touch. We also saw the Butcher and met Jack there as well. Somehow, The Academy Is... always makes it into our lives. After the two days, it was finally time to see No Doubt. Jenicka and I had a master plan to get into the crowd during Rise Against (who were playing right before No Doubt), to have good spots for No Doubt. After waiting for about 40 mins after Rise Against was over, No Doubt finally comes out. I have to say that Gwen Stefani is absolutely breathtaking in real life. She's just incredibly perfect. My god, I want to be her. No Doubt had an amazing set. During 'Running', I actually cried for the first time at a concert. It was a song that just means so much. I have to say, that it was an incredible band to end off an incredible weekend that will never be forgotten.
1 comment:
HELLS YEAH <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I cant wait til our next adventure...I dont know when itll be ...but I cant wait!! :)
Post a Comment