Thursday, May 14, 2009

Love Addict

Hold up, wait a minute, put a little love in it

Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency
It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E
It's like I'm glowing inside
Yeah, a light I can't hide
And if this feeling is bad then I don't wanna be right
What I've got in my soul gives me the highest delight
Oh yeah it's better than drugs
In fact it's sent from above, huh huh

Hold up, wait a minute, put a little love in it

Hey, Can't kick the habit
Yeah, I got to have it
Yeah, I 'm what they call a
Love addict, Love addict
Hey, can't live without it
Yeah, G'on shout about it
Hey, I'm a symptomatic
Love addict, Love addict

Need a refill cause I just can't get enough
I've got a fever, oh yeah, and the prescription's love
So lay the truth on me
Cause that is all that I need

Hold up, wait a minute, put a little love in it

Hey, Can't kick the habit
Yeah, I got to have it
Yeah, I 'm what they call a
Love addict, Love addict
Hey, can't live without it
Yeah, G'on shout about it
Hey, I'm a symptomatic
Love addict, Love addict

I'm blessed, I must confess
My heart is pounding in my chest
Cause this love's the best
I'm just a love addict

Coming down with something outrageous
Lookout now cause it so contagious
This feeling's got me reeling
So amped up that I hit the ceiling
Gotta clear my throat
Huh huh, now I gotta have some more

Hold up, wait a minute, put a little love in it

-----------------------------

Yesterday, my neighbour's van caught fire, leaving a small section of my lawn and the tree above toasted to a crisp. It all started with my mom coming downstairs because she smelled something burning. Trying to see where it was coming from, my mom goes outside to see my neighbour's van burning. Like actual high flames! Anyways, during all this, my neighbour's daughter starts yelling ''Dad, your van is on fire!!!" Then my neighbour is screaming, "CALL 911". My mom then goes to move the car as far away from the house, and starts to come back. I'm at the front window, seeing my mom coming. I could feel the heat from inside my house! Then, run to the back door to unlock it for my mom. She tells me to put on shoes and lock the front door, and lets me know that we were leaving the house. We're on our way to the car which is parked about 50 meters from the house, and the van "pops". Not like an explosion, but something inside the van probably did. So, me and my mom are running to the car, kinda in shock as to what happened. We pulled the car onto another nearby street to see what was happening. Luckily, the fire department came under three minutes. Three firetrucks, three police cars, and one ambulance came.
A lot of people came out of their houses to see what was going on because all you could see was heavy black smoke quickly rising into the air. After their arrival, the firemen started hosing off the van probably within two minutes. Seeing that things were under control, my mom and I weren't allowed to go back to our house because the police blocked off the road. So, this is when my mom and I decided to go on a shopping trip/I had to pee somwhere xD. AHAHA. Anyways, we ended up going to Shoppers, then to Winners. This is where I got my Steve Madden "Madden Girl" shoes. Pretty sexy, I must say. After about 40 minutes of shopping, we headed back home, hoping that everything was cleared and we would have access to our home. When we got back, all is well. Just kinda black.


During this entire thing, I was praying that our house wouldn't catch fire because the van was extremely close the lawn and our house. Adding to that, the wind was blowing the flames towards our house! When we got back, my mom saw the van on CP24! Crazy.

----------------------------

On another note, I'm currently counting down the days to my birthday. Not that I'm not a bit psyched, I just want to get it over with. Sunday will be my little get-together though. There's actually a lot to do. I hate hosting parties. For one, you can't get as drunk as everyone else aka have as much fun. Two, if anything, my things will get damaged if anything would to occur. Three, I'm the only one who has to worry. Fuck. Not to add to that, my sister is on a mission to watch my every move. She has the entire weekend off. FML seriously. Anyways, I just want to have a good time. It's my birthday after all and I don't want to cry. Fuck, I wanna get seriously drunk, but I can't. I hate not being to do things I want.

Saturday will be a day of preparations. I got to get my patio furniture actually out to the patio. Dig out some coolers, and finish cleaning up everything else. Then, I have to do a lot of grocery shopping.

Ahhh. Fuck.

5 comments:

jhuy88 said...

wow that van :( ARSONIST ON THE LOOSEE. glad ur house didn't catch fire :). and you can get as drunk as you want because its your bdayyy hehee i'm sure the 3 of us can watch out for you and your things. well i'll need to be sober enough to actually drive home.. so you can count me in for not being drunk..i'll be relatively sober for most of the evening. lol

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

HAHA i love how I came over to see it right after you told me about it. SO fuckin scary dude. But again im glad you and your house and family was alright. I will see YOU this weekend birthday girl!! <3

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

PS. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ADDICT. Duh. haha

Veronica Quach said...

LOL i love how u got a photo of the van... or was that a photo from a news station? i'm glad your home is intact!

Anita* said...

yeah i took it from inside my house!
aw i want you guys to have some sorta fun too!