Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even with our fists held high
It never would have work out right, yeah
We were never meant for do or die
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop
I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
But someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you wanna cry
It started with the perfect kiss then
We could feel the poison set in
"Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go
I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
But someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone
You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on
So I'm already gone
Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone
Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone
Remember all the tings we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
But someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone
You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on
So I'm already gone
------------------------
Last week, I've started to change my lifestyle, by becoming healthier. I've always thought of it as "I have to be skinny. I can't be this way anymore." But after only like a week, I'm starting to take a new perspective. I need to be taking care of myself better. Get physically active, eat healthier. Change my routines pretty much. Before last week, I haven't gone to the gym seriously in over 8 months. Now, after just a brief reintroduction, I immediately feel better after doing like 30 minutes of cardio. I feel like I'm doing something better for myself. Plus, I'm eating pretty healthy. Before this, I was always in bed, eating, streaming vids, then sleeping. I'd eat junk, and not care how much I just ate. Now, I think twice. I have to. "Is this really good for me? Can I live without it?" All in all, I'm doing my body a favour. Although the combination of excercise and eating less has left me super tired most of the time, I can honestly say that I'm feeling better. The guilt being physically inactive and eating like a madwoman is actually disappearing on me. I need to do this for no one else but me. If I continued with my lifestyle before, I'd have to come to this moment later on in life, but it'd be harder. I'm 21 now, and there's no time like the present. Live better now, to live better later, and in the end, to live longer. I can do this.
Screw summer flings. I'm not going to need anyone else's validation anymore. This summer is going to be about me.
3 comments:
You rock. I love this entry. and I love you!
Your blogs remind me of sex in the city. But less raunchy lol
hell yah anitaaa :D
Post a Comment