Thursday, August 6, 2009

Only Hope

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again

And I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give You my apathy
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

-------------------------

Today, I went to see The Ugly Truth with my friend from class. It was actually better the second time because the audience was better, laughing a lot more at the dirty humour. Haha. After the movie, we had drinks at Jack Astor's (where else? haha). Fun. When it was time to leave, I definitely realized that this guy was only going to be a friend and nothing more. Never, say never. But, I feel strongly about this at this moment. He's like the only guy that I can talk about chick-flicks with, which makes me happy.

Anyways, this Friday is the infamous beach day (turned infamous at about the time of the second delay). Here is where I hope that the fizzling boy interest will make an appearance. If not, fuck him... only kidding. Anyways, I hope that we would be able to get along like there wasn't a giant 5 week hiatus. SHIT. It's been a while. To put this into perspective, old hook up but not boy from New Year's will be there. That won't be weird because I've been in group situations with him before and we're fine. Then, old hook-up but not/3-day boy interest from 4 weeks ago may be there too. I haven't seen him since then and had a total of 5 minutes of conversation since then. Ahh. This whole beach thing could be slightly awkward. I need to get into different circles. Haha. Kidding. Ok, all I can do is just enjoy chilling with friends from school and look hot doing it. Haha. Majorly kidding on that one.

Then, hopefully after work on Saturday, I'll be able to go to my friend's house party, if I can get 3/4 of my pscyh paper done by then (which is due Monday and have yet started).

This week is going to be busy.

No comments: