Saturday, December 6, 2008

Believe

Children sleeping, snow is softly falling
Dreams are calling like bells in the distance
We were dreamers not so long ago
But one by one we all had to grow up
When it seems the magic's slipped away
We find it all again on Christmas day

Believe in what your heart is saying
Hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste
There's so much to celebrate
Believe in what you feel inside
And give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need
If you just believe

Trains move quickly to their journey's end
Destinations are where we begin again
Ships go sailing far across the sea
Trusting starlight to get where they need to be
When it seems that we have lost our way
We find ourselves again on Christmas day

Believe in what your heart is saying
Hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste
There's so much to celebrate
Believe in what you feel inside
And give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need
If you just believe

Just believe

---------------------------------------

And so let the Christmas celebrating begin...
I finished 3/4 exams and time to relax just a bit. For the past 4 days straight, I have been studying for my exams... for Wednesday, Friday, and today. So sad my life has become. Christmas is coming slowly but surely. I'm watching The Family Stone right now, and I'm so excited since my next exam is four days from now. Then time to read and have some time to sleep! I love sleep. I loveeee sleep. Enough about that.

So today I decide to be cute and all and wear tights with a dress and no socks in my shoes. Who knew it would be unbelievably fucking cold. But no worries, my feet are still intact. As I got off the bus on the way home, it started snowing. Not the chunky, flaky kind. It was the small, barely-a-snowflake kind, fluttering slowly with the wind. Just the early signs of what winter has to offer. It was quite relaxing, despite the coldness against my legs. Quite beautiful really. Just solids that have been to the skies and back, disappearing once the wind has taken it where it had to go. So that's my story about snow. I usually hate snow. But not today.

Update: A shitload of snow just fell.

4 comments:

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

Oh the snow.
Christmas is here.
Can't wait til the 10th.
If you were the snow, where would you want to fall??

Anita* said...

i would fall on a driveway =)

Veronica Quach said...

love u! <3 hope exams go superbly! and snow sucks. we got a lot in o-town too

Anita* said...

hehe o-town.