Hello friend, it's me again
I just called to tell you,
Even though I miss you so
I've been thinking of you
All my dreams are coming true, at last
The perfect ending to a wonderful year
Will be to celebrate the good times with you here
Cuz I know,
For sure,
I never wanted anything more
The greatest gift that there could be
Wrapped underneath my Christmas tree
Would be the same my whole life through
I'd spend the perfect Christmas with you
Though the winter seems so long
My faith in love has kept me strong
So if I had a wish come true
I'd send the perfect Christmas with you
I can't wait
Till the day
When I finally see you
So hold on
I wont be long
Got so much to show you
All our dreams are coming true at last...ooh
The perfect ending to a wonderful year
Would be celebrate the good times with you here
Cuz I know
For sure
I never wanted anything more
The greatest gift that there could be
Wrapped underneath my Christmas tree
Would be the same my whole life through
I'd spend the perfect Christmas with you
So when you ask me what I mean
To me the Christmas is complete
Boy can't you see
You're the one thing missing for me
The greatest gift that there could be
Wrapped underneath my Christmas tree
Would be the same my whole life through
I'd spend the perfect Christmas with you
Though the winter seems so long
My faith in love has kept me strong
So if I had a wish come true
I'd spend the perfect Christmas....
And if I had one wish come true....
I'd spend the perfect Christmas here....
with you
-------------------------
I spent the day watching only the halves of movies. I don't know why, but I just got bored. I first started off with Jumper, seemed interesting. Then, I watched Love Actually. It was quite nice. I was all snuggled up in what probably was four blankets on my living room couch. The sky kept getting darker and I was more tired than I was supposed to be. Anyways, at about the part where they had the company Christmas party, I turned off my TV and went to bed.
After my sleep, I woke up with a minor panic attack. I'm not exactly sure what scientifically a panic attack is, but anyways, I felt a surge of stress and felt a bit overheated. Mind you, that could've been caused by my heater and three blankets. Back in the day, I've always wanted to move out by the time I am 22. With the new year and all, my new year's resolution is to save money for my goal of repaying my enormous OSAP loan, and primarily to move out. I have to come up with at least $20,000 by graduation. I'm going to have to cut things down dramatically. I have 1.5 years to make $20,000. After waking up, I had a sudden "What the fuck am I going to do?" moment. I'm going to have to work a minimum of 5 shifts a week, try to find an internship position/higher paying job, and study like mad to build my educational background. I need to limit my spending bi-weekly, and start an "untouchable account" for a bit. Fuck, I hate money issues. I don't know how people do it.
1 comment:
<3 you can do it!
Post a Comment