Well it's that time
It's that time again
Well it's all coming back around
There she sees me
Oh my god, this is who I've been
And I'm branding each day
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
(Go, go)
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
Immediately we find out then
That I can be blamed for this
Well then you just figured out today
And you're so sweet, you say..
Go now and get your own life and live it your way
And I hear you say..
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
(Go, go)
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
Go on and lose it
Go on and lose it all
Hey
Hey hey
Whoaaaa
Hey, hey, hey
Well and if we find another then
We will get ours
And if we find another then
We will get ours
She's picking up her clothes
She's off and she's running
She says to me
'Go on and lose it'
I think she means well but
Man I can't tell as she says to me
'Go on and lose it all'
Go on and lose it all
Go on and lose it all
Go on and lose it all
Go on and lose it all
------------------------------
Why is it that girls are attracted to unavailable boys? Is it the fact that they are forbidden, meaning the classic case of always want what you can't have? Or, is it that they have been "girl-approved" and there is no shame in wanting this particular person? In a couple, you want to look good with each other. This goes for boys too. There has to be a balance of the "how did he get her?" and "how did she get him?" reaction. "This girl is dating him, so it must be ok if I do." Problem is, he's hers. Is it that the unavailability counts as some sort of stamp of approval?
Since I'm in this riddle me this phase, why is it that girls are attracted to the "bad boy"? How is it that in today's society, acting like a jackass gets you girls? I am too, guilty of this syndrome. Perhaps, it's the need to piss off the parentals. Or, maybe we think the mysterious demeanor, edgyness, toughness, and the "fuck you" attitude will equal to some idealistic sexual scenario? Do we just tell ourselves that these bad boys are jerks around everyone else but us? Can we change them? In the end, our blindness caused by his "hotness" falls through and we find ourselves wishing we didn't waste time on these jerks when we could've spent time with a nice, sensible boy. Bad boys are the fads, and nice boys are the classics. The ones that you wished you had bought in the first place, instead of buying those sparkle pants that are way past its 30 days. Nice boys come last only because girls realize things slowly. If only girl brain could figure it out sooner, the world would be a better place.
What makes us attracted to a person? Is it the characteristics in ourselves in others that we like? The characteristics that we wished we had seen in the other person? Is it the six-pack? The sexy-back? Or, is it that they are themselves no matter what?
3 comments:
I don't have an answer for anything in the last paragraph =(
I wish I did...the only thing I know, is that we can't change them. And thats all I know. But yah, I am SOO guilty of liking the badass jerk boy. haha they made me go ' woo!' haha <3
yeah me too. im a dumbass haha jk.
haha than i am one too... haha only for now!! haha lol ill eventually grow out of it I think! I hope...
Post a Comment