You don't have to move, you don't have to speak
lips for biting.
You're staring me down, a glance makes me weak
eyes for striking
Now I'm twisting up when I'm twisted with you
brush so lightly
and time trickles down, and I'm breathing for two
squeeze so tightly.
I'll be fine, you'll be fine.
this moment seems so long
Don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song
What makes the one to shake you down?
Each touch belongs to each new sound
Say now you want to shake me too
Move down to me, slip into you
She sinks in my mind as she sheds through her skin
touch sight tastes like fire
hands do now what eyes no longer defend
hands to fuel desire
I'll be fine, you'll be fine
this moment seems so long
Don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song
What makes the one to shake you down?
Each touch belongs to each new sound
Say now you want to shake me too
Move down to me, slip into you
Ooo, ah
And I'll be fine, you'll be fine
Is this fine? I'm not fine
Give me pieces, give me things to stay awake (stay awake)
---------------------------
I've tossed and turned for a good 30 minutes and no luck. I'm thinking too much. About which textbooks to get rid of and which to keep, about how am I going to get through until December, about how am I going to be able work while doing school, about how am I going to manage ''extracurriculars'' during all this. Oh man, I hope my love of school won't die out before the flame had a chance to burn. And it's only day 2, soon to be day 3. Enough about that.
This new year has to be different. I need to prove it's all been worth it.
PS. I watched the Gossip Girl premiere and decided, yet again, that Chuck is mine. Oh. Sexy. Man.
3 comments:
LOL chuck? i didn't even know you were into GG that much. Blair is so hot, and the way she played him! woooo!!! and GL with school... i was so stressed out but after my first day i don't feel as bad... just a lot of errands to do... like the book thing :( booooo!!!!
Motherfucker I need to watch GG!! haha
your sooo busy Anita!!
Yes, Chuck.
Post a Comment