Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vegas Skies

It's twelve o' clock and I need your attention
It's like the alcohol making my head spin
Your scent is the rum, the room is a bottle
Keeping me hopeless till I wake tomorrow

And if tonight ever makes a difference
The way that I feel the way that I'll remember it
I'll take this down until the glass remains
Swallow the words that I was meant to say

It's a long drive back to Vegas skies
So why don't, I make one more wrong turn tonight so

Say goodnight our first goodbye
I've only got forever and forever is fine
Just take your time
We'll stop the clock together
And know that the timing was right

All of these guards they stand tall and defensive
Putting up walls around what was once innocent
They won't let me in, but I'm stronger than that
'Cause you stole my eyes and I've never looked back

Girl last night I forgot to mention
The way that I feel the way that I'll remember this
When we're this young we have nothing to lose
Just a clock to beat and a hand to choose

It's a long drive back to Vegas skies
So why don't, I make one more wrong turn tonight so

Say goodnight our first goodbye
I've only got forever and forever is fine
Just take your time
We'll stop the clock together
And know that the timing was right

It's a long way down
Just fall into place and you'll fall into me
We'll make it out you'll see

So say goodnight our first goodbye
I've only got forever and forever is fine
Just take your time
We'll stop the clock together

And say goodnight our first goodbye
I've only got forever and forever is fine
Just take your time
We'll stop the clock together
And know that the timing was right

---------------------------------

Love/

Romantic things in movies
The warm and fuzzy feeling
Coca-Cola Classic
Coca-cola Classic + Vodka
Corona + lime
Focus (the water, not the car)
Sweet dreams
Pizza right after drunkenness
Rocking out to lame music
Lame people
12 hours of sleep
Finding a seat on the subway
TAI
The smell of clean
Slow songs about love
Fairytales
Bad asses
Tattoos (the cool ones)
Piercings in the right places
Everything bagels + herb and garlic CC
Big zip-up hoodies
Purple and grey together
British accents, then Australian
Black skinny pants
Charm
England
Band t-shirts
Black socks
Roger Federer
Ben Barnes
Fashion
Black nailpolish
Always Be My Baby
Titanic
Love Actually
Movies in general
Hearts and lost keys
The smell of rain
Clear skies

*post inspired by tracy's
------------------------------------

Note: A 'Hate' blog will follow

Today I did nothing that I wanted to. Exhaustion was just too powerful. I didn't study, just tried to sleep some more. But I couldn't. Anyways, I got my tattoo touched up today. My god, it hurt way more than last time! The whole time I was clenching my hand, desperately trying not to move. After it was all done, it was all stingy. I didn't remember it being stingy last time. Oh the sacrifices for the things we love. I think I just wasn't mentally prepared/psyched as last time. Anyways, I asked 'Steve' if moshing was allowed with the tat. 'No', says 'Steve'. Haha, I might have to hold back on the moshing until it's healed =(. So its now about 1am. I have class at.. 8am? Not cool, Anita. Not cool. Well, I'm going to end the uneventful tales of my life, so you can all get back to yours. Cheers.

1 comment:

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

'no" says Steve...BEST EVER. MY GOODNESS!! Like really!!

haha at least SOMEONE tipped him hahahahahahahh .i.love.you.
Ps cant wait to see your hate list. i was thinking of doing a sad list!! we think alot alike...wierd...lol