Friday, September 19, 2008

My Heart

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone

Stay with me, this is what I need, please?

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

I am nothing now and it's been so long
Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope

This time I will be listening.

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

This heart, it beats, beats for only you
This heart, it beats, beats for only you

This heart, it beats, beats for only you
My heart is yours

This heart, it beats, beats for only you
My heart is yours
(My heart, it beats for you)

This heart, it beats, beats for only you (It beats, beats for only you)
My heart is yours (My heart is yours)

This heart, it beats, beats for only you (Please don't go now, please don't fade away)
My heart, my heart is yours (Please don't go now, please don't fade away)

(Please don't go now, please don't fade away) My heart is yours
(Please don't go now, please don't fade away) My heart is yours
(Please don't go, please don't fade away)
(Please don't go now, please don't fade away) My heart is...

----------------------------------

My days are not filled with what they should be. I find myself in a lethargic state all the time. Lately, I'm always tired, unmotivated, and uninspired. I need to change. I'm full of bullshit. Deep down, I don't have the fight in me to survive. I've been saying for a while that this year is the year. But, somehow it's not happening. I want it to. Am I afraid of the let down? Definitely. I know I have to somehow find that drive that has gotten me this far, and somehow find a way to sustain it to last a lifetime. How? I want to show people that I am better. That I can be somebody. That I am somebody. Somehow the passion and determination has left me. Then, what is left of me? Nothing but thoughts about the unknown. Time is slipping by, and what am I doing with my life? Pretending that I am where I want to be? Pretending that I am something I am not in my heart? Pretending that what I'm doing is getting me somewhere. Once the make-up is gone, what is there? Unfortunately, I am the only one who knows.

3 comments:

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

Once the make-up is gone, whats there? Whats there? I'll tell you whats there!!!!
A freakin' unbeleiveable smart,wise and potential-filled girl,who's full of love and life and excitement. A girl who has ideas and desires that need to be reached faster than she can have them. A girl who can wait for them and work for them because once they happen, she knows it'll have been worth the wait and the trouble. A girl who deserves the best because that's what she is. One of the best human beings this planet has ever had the pleasure of being walked on by,make-up or not.

Jean said...

anita the school year is still young! think about your pretty apartment/condo and all the wonderful ikea stuffs that you've already picked out for it. you've got that to look forward to! and living with your besties! and ditto on what jenicka said!!

Pin The Tail On Jenicka P. said...

<3